Finally, the video is out.
I might make more videos based off of it:
Please read the description of the video if you want to learn more.
Finally, the video is out.
To those who do not know, Sploder.com is a website that allows people to create flash games. It was created in 2007 by Geoffrey Gaudrealt. The means one creates such games is through flash applications known as game creators. There are five of them and they are the Retro Arcade Creator, the Platformer Creator, the Physics Puzzle Creator, the Classic Shooter and The Algorithm Crew. The Retro Arcade creator allows people to create games that look similar to old arcade games, the Platformer Creator allows people to create platform games, the Classic Shooter allows people to create simple shooter games.
The Retro Arcade creator allows people to create games that look similar to old arcade games, the Platformer Creator allows
people to create platform games, the Classic Shooter allows people to create simple shooter games. The Physics Puzzle Creator allows people to create games using nothing but controls, graphics, polygons and physics. The game creators that have been mentioned allow people to make two-dimensional games. However, the Algorithm Crew allows people to make simple “three-dimensional” games (though you only get to view the players from a third-person perspective).
The game creators that have been mentioned allow people to make two-dimensional games. However, the Algorithm Crew allows people to make simple “three-dimensional” games (though you only get to view the players from an above, third person perspective).
These game creators are great for learning the basics of designing video games. Please note they are not advanced, so the possibilities are limited.
While you do not need to sign up to use the creators, you do need to sign up to save what you have created.
There is also a multiplayer game known as SploderHeads, which allows people to make temporary rooms where users would shoot “cannon balls” at each other. It also allows people to chat to each other. However, the saves are not permanent.
They do have a discussion forum known as the Sploder Forums, which requires a separate registration from that of the Main Site. You also must be thirteen or older to sign up. If you want to be a moderator, editor (one who gets to feature games and send platinum awards) or reviewer (one who gets to write “reviews” on games), you will have to sign up.
The Neuriotronnipedia has a new design!
The list of changes are listed here:
- The Mjduniverse.com Main Site header and navigation menu is removed.
- The login link is moved to the header.
- There is a new navigation menu located on the top.
- An easier editing interface.
- The page tools are moved to the lower header.
- Design fixes.
- CSS Fixes
- The toolbar is now located on the top of the wiki page.
- The layout of the Mjduniverse.com MS and Neuriotronnipedia are no longer intergrated. However, the user intergration still exists.
The Mjduniverse Series Wiki has some major updates, here they are:
- New layout and theme
- Mjduniverse Series Wiki accounts are now intergrated with Mjduniverse.com Main Site accounts.
If you see any bugs, please report them.
There is a new game called “If Zack Lost Flappy Bird” on a Game made by me. It has been getting lots of views lately.
What is the game about?
Zack decides to play Flappy Bird. What is Flappy Bird? Flappy Bird is the dumbest yet most addicting video game ever!
He loses and he wants to try again! After countless hours of trying again and losing, he goes mad.
Link to game: http://www.sploder.com/?s=d0040ra9
The Sploder Award Lottery has started. To enter, all you need to do is sign this form. The prize is 10 gold Sploder awards! Please, don’t sign up multiple times or you will be banned from the Sploder Award lottery.
If you joined Sploder, you most likely played A 3 Year Old Who Robbed A Bank.
Last week this game became a contest winner along with “A 3 Year Old Who Robbed A Bank 2”.
The Mjduniverse.com forums has been upgraded to PhpBB!
Changes and notes:
- Mjduniverse.com accounts are now intergrated with Mjduniverse Forum accounts!
- If you can’t login, just click on “Forgot my password”. Even if you remember it, you might need to get your password changed.
- Better theme
- Awards are coming soon!
- Karma isn’t transferred at all.
- If you login, this will automatically create a Mjduniverse.com account.
- Don’t worry, if you joined the old Mjduniverse Forums and made posts and
topics they are still there.
- Some BBCodes aren’t implemented. Yet.